Monday, April 7, 2008

Hi Everybody and Welcome


Hello Everyone and Welcome to My Blog!

You may already know me. I am Koobie's Mom. Sometimes I'm known as Zhaba, but that's another story.

While I don't expect to have a blog as busy as Koobie's, I will put photos, slideshows, or videos here that Koobuss is not interested in and therefore have no chance at all of appearing on her blog.

We have beautiful sunsets here. I will share many of my sunset photos with you. This one was taken on March 24, 2008, from the steps of our front porch.

3 comments:

Velvet Ginger said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Ellie Creek Ellis said...

thanks for letting me know! looks like a great blog!

Scruffy, Lacie and Stanley's Place said...

I thought of you last night cuz the sunset was amazing!!!! What a great idea for you to have ur own blog!!! Koobie is going to be annggrryyyyy, but she'll get over it!!!

Mumsie!